Portland Dermatology Clinic, LLP
- NW: 503-223-3104
- Specialties: Dermatology
- Accepting New Patients: Yes
Your skin is in good hands.
At Portland Dermatology, we care about your skin as much as you do. Specializing in the medical and surgical management of the skin, we’ve been a part of the Portland community since 1960. Our group includes seven board-certified dermatologists, backed by a highly trained staff. As a team, we're committed to providing superior patient care.
Medical treatments you can count on.
Our state-of-the-art equipment combined with our expert physician care ensures you’ll receive the most advanced treatments. Medical services we offer include:
- Skin Cancer Screenings
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Cutaneous Surgery & Biopsies
- Skin Disorder Treatments
- Eczema & Psoriasis Treatments
- Rosacea & Acne Treatments
A wide range of cosmetic services.
We offer the latest technology in cosmetic dermatology, all under the direction of Dr. Ken Lee, one of the leading dermatologic surgeons in the country. Cosmetic services we provide include:
- Laser Treatments
- Botox Injections
- Dermal Fillers
Customer service comes first.
We care about your skin – and your time. As part of our commitment to real patient care, we offer same-day or next-day appointments.
Expert physicians who care.
Our inviting environment houses a wealth of medical knowledge – with an emphasis on treating patients as friends. Dr. Michael Adler comments, “We strive to use our experience, clinical judgment, and surgical skills to find an accurate diagnosis and guide patients to the best treatments possible. Our goal is to have every patient feel better after seeing us."
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/portlanddermatology
- A Kure for the Common Smoothie
- 8 Great Afternoon Hikes and Rides
- 5 Fresh Market-to-Table Recipes
- 3 Hot Spots to Kayak—Without Getting Wet
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- The Big Push Towards Safe Home Birth
- 8 Perfectly Portland Probiotic Products
- Your Game Plan For Summitting St. Helens, Hood, and Adams