Jerry Joseph and the Jackmormons
Jerry Joseph, formerly of Widespread Panic, has been a working musician for over 30 years, pounding the pavement with such bands as Little Women, Stockholm Syndrome, and since 1996, The Jackmormons. They are well-known for their energetic live shows, with their rockabilly-meets-raggae sound. Their latest album, 2012's Happy Book, "sounds like a band that’s been together 17 years and evolved along the way," Joseph humbly says.
They are joined by Jenny Conlee (Decemberists), Michael Lewis (Blue Skies for Black Hearts), and many other specials guests for this NYE extravaganza!
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Northwest Glamping