Radiolab Live: Apocalyptical
In their “In the Dark” live show last year, the co-hosts of the hit NPR program Radiolab, Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich, told stories about overcoming darkness. For the finale, they passed out small LEDs to the audience and invited us to light them transforming the pitch black Keller Auditorium into a night sky of twinkling stars. This year, they promise to tell stories of cataclysmic destruction in their new show “Apocalyptical.” Special guests include human special effects jukebox Reggie Watts; comedians Patton Oswalt, Simon Amstell, Ophira Eisenberg andKurt Braunohler; and bands On Fillmore and Noveller.
We're giving away two pairs of tickets to the show on our On the Town blog.
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- 10 Fantastic Portland-Designed Bags
- A Kure for the Common Smoothie
- Northwest Glamping
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide