Sallie Ford and the Sound Outside
Sallie Ford and the Sound Outside wrap up a massive year for the band—which has seen the release of their sophmore effort Untamed Beast to critical acclaim—by bringing their high-energy rock and roll romp to the Doug Fir. Ford and her band have grabbed attention nationwide for their assertive and dynamic vintage rock and rockabilly stylings, and these end-of-year shows come just before the upcoming release of a new EP, Summer.
Check out our review of Untamed Beast from our February 2013 issue, as well as our feature on Portland's music liscencing industry that includes the band.
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland: Coming to a Small Screen Near You