The Bylines Holiday Party
The Bylines usher in the holiday season with an evening that is half concert, half party. Attendees are encouraged to dress for the festivites, and can expect carols and storytelling and party favors!
After dazzling crowds with over-the-top '60s soul as Marianna and the Baby Vamps, singer Marianna Thielen and pianist Reece Marshburn have struck out as The Bylines. Setting aside (for now) the costumes and choreography, the pair continues to draw from pop and doo-wop and will be dusting off those long-forgotten Ronettes carols.
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Northwest Glamping