Walking the Camino
The award-winning, Oregon-made documentary became a phenomenon on the international film festival circuit, selling out screenings the same day they were announced. Now it's coming to Portland for a one-week engagement at the Hollywood Theater. Embark on a journey with six strangers from around the world as they attempt to walk the 500-mile Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail with little more than the clothes on their backs.
A benefit party for the nonprofit film is also scheduled for Sunday, September 8, from 4–8 p.m.
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 10 Fantastic Portland-Designed Bags
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- A Kure for the Common Smoothie
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- 8 Great Afternoon Hikes and Rides
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’